Live here if:
you’ve got a flair for 1930s design and trendy boutique living
The courtyard of The Drake feels like a luxurious outdoor living room, draped with fabric walls and designed with symmetry to create a sophisticated, yet welcoming community environment. It’s a multisensory experience; hearing the fountains, feeling the warm flame from the outdoor fireplace and smelling the fresh jasmine in the garden.
- Beautiful Mediterranean art deco curb appeal
- A lush garden courtyard adorned with designer outdoor furniture
- Contemporary outdoor dining areas with stylish stainless steel appliances and a large wood burning fireplace
- Elegant drapery and a magazine-worthy Spanish-style tiered fountains
Property style profile:
- Stunning hardwood floors throughout
- Stylish chandeliers designed with 1930’s character
- Double french doors that lead to the outdoor courtyard garden
- An open kitchen outfitted with modern features including mosaic and ceramic tile countertops
- and so much more!
Historic character + garden paradise + boutique resort inspired
The Power Personality Spectrum:
Nature Lover + One-of-a-Kind